Filipino Boxing differs from Western Boxing in a number of critical ways.
Firstly Filipino Boxing is not designed for sport fighting. It includes many techniques that are illegal in normal boxing including head butts, eye gouges, wrenches, and hammers.
Secondly, Filipino Boxing has no wasted motions. Every technique and movement is designed to inflict maximum damage as quickly as possible.
Thirdly it is designed to be used when under attack from multiple assailants. It was developed to finish the person in front you fast so you can exit at an angle onto the next opponent.
For this reason, it is quick, brutal and very effective.
However, despite all these great elements I often struggled when applying some of the drills and techniques against resisting partners.
So over the years, I modified many of the techniques to make them work for me and found it also made them more functional for most of my students.
The Mittmaster Filipino Boxing syllabus is comprised of nine grades from white to black belt
The Mittmaster Filipino Boxing Syllabus Includes:
- The 8 Principles of Filipino Boxing
- The essential footwork drills that make it all work
- Simple destruction techniques
- Hammers EVERYWHERE
- Sweeps & trips
- Throws & takedowns (modified to make them work for us normal folk)
- Traps & counter traps
- Low line kicking drills
- Knees & elbows
- Bumping and off balancing
- Integrating the head butt into boxing
- Power slapping techniques
- Joint cranks and breaking techniques
- Dirty boxing drills
- Practical lock flows
- And a whole lot more
This is the LARGEST and most DETAILED syllabus I've ever created
Inside you will get instant access to:
- Over 70 detailed Filipino Boxing videos showing you everything in the syllabus
- An editable syllabus you can use immediately
- Training manual to help you use the syllabus in your classes
- 12 Filipino Boxing lesson plans you can use to teach from today