The Filipino Martial Arts (FMA) offer a wide range of powerful striking techniques.
The focus of Filipino Martial Arts is on entry, destruction and exit onto the next opponent. For this reason, it contains many effective techniques not usually allowed in sport martial arts including..
- Groin shots
This collection includes techniques from various Filipino martial arts styles that will be useful in the ring, cage or on the street.
This Six Course Collection Includes:
Course 1: Filipino Boxing Drills 1
- Basic Strikes (The basic striking angles used in Filipino Boxing)
- Using the hammerfist (One of the strongest weapons)
- Hammer drills (A series of drills covering hammers in different angles)
- Destruction’s (How to smash an opponents punches)
- Elbow entries (Entering safely behind an elbow spear)
- Body manipulations (How to manipulate your opponents balance)
- Scooping (How to redirect a punch to open up targets)
- Foot traps (Sneaky tricks to keep you partner pinned in place)
- Filipino kicking drills (Very effective low line kicking drills)
- Lots more
Course 2: Filipino Boxing Drills 2
This video is a great resource for students of Filipino Martial Arts and for instructors looking to add some self defence material to their sport kickboxing classes.
The video includes:
- Filipino Boxing Strikes (intermediate striking combinations)
- Kick destructions (how to smash an opponents kicks)
- Stomping (using the heel to stomp the legs and feet)
- Slapping (the open palm slap is a deceptive and powerful strike)
- Wrenches (how to wrench the elbow and shoulder joints)
- Dirty boxing (close range dirty boxing drills)
- Filipino Boxing throws (simple, effective throws used in FMA)
Course 3: Filipino Boxing Drills 3
This download covers advanced Filipino Boxing Drills. The full video includes
- My NEW improved destruction drills
- The shoulder roll series I learn from GM Richard Bustillo
- Stalling drills to stop your opponents punch before it begins
- Baiting your opponent to strike exactly where you want
- Using the elbows to counter punches
- Traps & counter traps
- Triangle footwork and pivots
- Lock flows with a Mittmaster twist (that makes them far more functional)
- and a lot more
This video is not only a great resource for students of FMA but also for Kickboxers and MMA students looking to add extra elements to their game.
Course 4: Mittmaster Knees & Elbow Drills
This video focuses on the knees and elbow drills used in Filipino Boxing. The full video includes:
- Basic knee and elbow mechanics
- Knee and elbow combinations
- Countering boxing with knees and elbows
- Elbow flow drill
- Blocking knees & counter with the elbow
- Blocking the elbow and counter with a knee
- MMA knees
- Clinch drills
- Using the “head”
Course 5: Footwork Drills
This video focuses on the core skill of any martial art: footwork
The download covers all the fundamental footwork drills in the Mittmaster system. It includes:
- Footwork fundamentals
- Linear footwork drills
- Lateral footwork drills
- Diagonal patterns
- Curving and circling techniques
- Retreat drills
- Footwork patterns
- Freestyle footwork training
- How to punch & kick with correct footwork
Course 6: Trapping Drills
This course draws on various styles including JKD, Filipino Boxing, Muay Thai and MMA to show how trapping can happen in all combat sports and how to apply basic trapping techniques and principles.
This video covers:
- Push traps. How to push an arm out the way to strike
- Pull traps. How to pull an arm out the way to strike
- Wedge traps. How to wedge arms in place to strike
- Pin traps. How to pin arms to off balance an opponent
- Counter traps. Simple ways to counter basic traps
- Thai-boxing traps. Trapping techniques taken from Muay Thai
- Boxing traps. Traps commonly found in western boxing
- Compound traps. How to combine two traps to maximum effect
- MMA clinch traps. How to trap in the mma clinch
- MMA ground traps. Ways to trap & strike when grappling
It is packed full of awesome techniques taught by a master of the Filipino martial arts with 50 years experience.
How Does It Work?
Simple. Select the course you want. Make payment and you get instant online access. You can watch on any device, anywhere at any time!
What's Included Inside The Course?
This course contains detailed Filipino Boxing instructional videos covering beginner, intermediate & advanced pad drills, punching techniques, kicking combinations, knees & elbows, glove drills and several FREE bonus courses.
What's The Difference Between The Filipino Boxing Collection & The Filipino Boxing Syllabus?
The Filipino Boxing collection is designed to provide you with a large variety of drills covering a range of Filipino Boxing styles and systems
The Filipino Boxing syllabus is designed for teaching structured classes and to provide the base for a Filipino Boxing grading system.
Can I Get This Course On DVD?
Unfortunately we no longer offer DVD's as they are too expensive to produce and ship.
Plus with online courses you get instant access so no need to wait for the post.
What If I Have Questions?
Please feel free to email me at email@example.com
Mittmaster Filipino Boxing 1
Mittmaster Filipino Boxing 2
Mittmaster Filpino Boxing 3
Mittmaster Trapping Drills
Mittmaster Footwork Drills
Mittmaster Knees & Elbows
FREE BONUS: Grandmaster Anton St James. Filipino Boxing Drills
I'm a martial arts student for 35 years, instructor for 20 years, author and creator of the Mittmaster Pad Training system.
This unique pad training system includes over 500 pad drills for Boxing, Martial Arts, Kickboxing, Thaiboxing & MMA and is used daily by 10,000 instructors, coaches and school owners around the world.