PLEASE WATCH THIS INTRO VIDEO
During lockdown my Wife "requested" that I tidy up the loft (I'm sure you can relate gents)
But now I'm glad she "persuaded" me to do it as I found hundreds of lessons plans.
You see, when I was a full time MMA instructor I used to write lesson plans for every single class I taught.
And over 15 years, that adds up to a A LOT of lesson plans
Today I've been sorting through some of the MMA specific lessons plans and thought they would be a great resource for striking coaches looking for a bit of variety or inspiration.
I've selected 100 of the best MMA lesson plans to include in this course.
The lesson plans include:
- MMA fundamentals
- MMA specific striking & defence
- MMA power takedowns
- Double legs, single legs and combinations
- Drills for entering & exiting the clinch safely
- Catching kicks to takedowns
- Clinch Boxing
- Knees & elbows
- Bumps & trips
- Wrestling takedowns
- Striking - wrestling chains
- Cage Wall drills for offence & defence (I've never taught these online before)
- Ground & pound from top & bottom
- Developing a punch proof guard
- Sweeps & scrambles
- High % submission set ups & defence
- MMA specific fitness & conditioning drills
As with all my lesson plans I like to film the drills in each lesson plan for you to watch.
That way there is no confusion with the terminology or techniques taught within a drill or combo.
(If you've ever looked back over your training notes from a few years back you will know what I mean).
- 100 MMA Lesson Plans in one PDF so you can download them to your phone or laptop for easy access
- Inside the PDF are clickable links to all the videos on YouTube so you can watch them quickly on your phone direct from the PDF file
- 100 support videos showing you all the drills covered in the lesson plans
FREE BONUS 1
If you order today you will also get several amazing no gi instructionals from my friend and 3 x World No Gi champion Tom Barlow.
Tom is not only a world class competitor but is also an amazing instructor with an awesome ability to break complex grappling techniques into simple steps that even I can understand!
If you want to improve your MMA specific grappling skills you will find these bonus videos invaluable.
Here's a short preview of one of Tom's video bonuses:
FREE BONUS 2
Order today and you will also get bonus "Fight Finisher" videos where I break down the winning combinations and techniques used by elite MMA fighters.
Here's a "Fight Finisher" sample video:
If you teach or train MMA these lesson plans (and bonuses) are an essential resource that you will refer back to for years to come.
I'll see you on the inside